As a goal for the month of August I have decided to write on post a day. I guess I should have saved one of my posts from yesterday for today because I don't have much to say. I made cards today and worked on another little project. I did get up a little earlier today...10am. Last night I watched my Grey's Anatomy. I watched 3 episodes. I really think that is my biggest indulgence right now. I love that show. I don't know why, but I just really like that it.
So, for now, I think that's all I have to say.
And just because I can, here's a picture of Tanner.
3 years ago






2 comments:
cute picture!
thanks for your RM comments :) i think i've managed to survive all of the move-outs and move-ins... now i've just got to go and vacuum the building from all the mess... *sigh*
eventually, i want to put together my baby shower list, register, decorate the nursery, sew some baby stuff, organize my kitchen and closets... i've got 79 days left. i hope i get it all done! :)
Thats such a cute picture!
How does getting up earlier work out to be 10am? I am extremely jealous of that...its been a long time!!!
Post a Comment