I know everyone knows how I feel about lateness so I promise that I will not complain about it anymore on bloggerland. I may make a comment about someone being late but I will never write a post about it again.
Today I am catching up on some good old Grey's Anatomy...I swear, that show is my biggest weakness. Anyways, then I am going to do some baking for our yard sale this weekend. I am totally crazy for doing this because it's supposed to be 30 degrees today. And why don't computer keyboards have a "degree" sign??? Do the makers of keyboards not think that anyone would ever want to use something as useful as that? How do the cooking show websites get it on their websites? Where is it????
Anyways, I am looking forward to selling all the junk, soon to be found treasure for the buyer, we have. We're selling a bunch of baby things, a toy work bench, some toys, some clothes, my cards (calm down, I took out a handful that I am not willing to part with. Plus, I don't know if all the cards will sell.) and just a few other Nick knack kind of things. I do have a tool belt that Matt only used 2 times that I'm selling if anyone is interested. And a thermos. I'd really like to sell some of the baby clothes I have but I have to wait until my sister has her baby before I can do that. OH! I also have a bunch of Tupperware that I'm selling. It's stuff that I have never used and probably never will. Things I thought were a good idea at the time I got them or wanted them, but then never used. So that's about it. Until later or tomorrow.
3 years ago






1 comments:
The secret for all those weird thingies like symbols and letters from other languages (ç, à, é, etc.) is the Alt character table. For the degree sign, hold down Alt and type 248 on your number pad. ° You can google Alt character table to get the full list and if you are really bored you can memorize them all. I only ever bothered with the Frenchies.
Post a Comment