Today is my friend, Susanne's, birthday. For her birthday a few of us got together and had a little surprise party for her. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from the fun time together.
Here's one of my best friends, Sharon. Isn't she cute!
Here is her family. Aren't they all so cute!
Shelby, Tanner and Anna eating...only because they knew cake was coming
Nicole and Susanne. Nicole and Susanne grew up together
Susanne and her cake. The wind blew the candles out so we had to pretend that she blew them out. That's why she looks so surprised.
So we had a great time...well at least I did. I've never thrown a surprise party because someone has always upstaged me or taken my ideas and did the party themselves. So I am happy that I FINALLY got to throw one. It was so wonderful to be with amazing, wonderful friends and have our children play and visit with each other. I am so so so eternally lucky and blessed to have such terrific friends that love me and stand by me and support me no matter what. Friends that I care for so deeply and feel so loyal to them. I just really love my friends. Life would not be the same without them.
I love friends!
3 years ago






8 comments:
Looks like fun! Yay for good friends.
so you think Tyler is cute, do you?
hahahahahahahaha - thanks for the fun time, it was great. Thanks also for letting me have first dibs on your yard sale stuff. Treasure it definitely is - Anna is LOVING the walker and is tearing up the basement walking all over the place! If the police come get me, I'll be sure to tell them where I got it:)
Sharon Nelson!! I'm not even going to joke around with a response to your Tyler comment. You and Tyler have a cute family. Period. Oh Sharon, you're so funny...ROFLOL
OH! And I'm sure the Police have more important things to do than stalk people's homes looking to see if they have baby walkers...lol
I just love pushing your buttons.
mandy i had a bladt but just so you know that pic is horrible you need a cuter one of me i think oh and again thankyou sooo much for the party it meant alot to me
I am so glad that you had a "bladt" Susanne...lol I guess I need more pictures of you then so I can put up some cute ones of you.
Post a Comment