I saw this on Christal's blog and loved it so I thought I would blog steal it and do it.
I am: a child of God, happy, free to make my own choices
I think: I could be a better person, about everything all the time...non stop
I know: that God lives, that my family and friends love me, that tomorrow is a new day to try to be better
I want: to be able to afford a house in my lifetime, to be a great mother, to be a better friend, to be more educated, to be a better wife
I have: everything in life that I have ever wanted, what's important to me
I wish: I was smarter, I paid more attention in school, some days were easier, some people would stop seeing me as the person I was in the past and see me for who I am now
I dislike: people who lie, when people let their dogs poop in my yard and don't clean it up...there's a reason I don't have a dog, contention
I miss: my Dad, my friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like, the YSA dances
I fear: my family dying, the unknown, I won't be ready when the Savior comes again
I feel: full, happy, satisfied, loved, excited, tired, peaceful
I hear: crickets; if you put toothpaste on a mosquito bite, it will stop the itching
I smell: good, I hope; like subway
I crave: love and affection, water,
I usually: lie in bed in the morning with my eyes closed, pretending I'm asleep
I search: for good deals, for answers
I wonder: if I'll have more kids in this life or the next, if people actually like me,
I regret: nothing...the past is just that
I love: myself, my family, friends, the gospel, to laugh, a good book
I care: what other people think about me,
I always: roll my eyes, think
I worry: about how Tanner will be treated as he gets older
I am not: a liar, skinny,
I remember: childhood memories like they happened just yesterday, everything about Tanner's beginning in life
I believe: people can be good people if they choose to want to be good, life is all about choices
I dance: all the time especially in the car
I sing: in the car and in the church choir
I don’t always: stay in touch with the people I really want to as much as I'd like to
I argue: when I am passionate about an issue
I write: in a journal for Tanner
I win: games with Tanner but let him think that he's won if he's in a sensitive mood
I lose: my mind when teeny boppers come into subway and are loud and obnoxious and rude
I never: want to be in debt again, thought I'd be so lucky to have an amazing little guy for a son, thought I could ever love someone so much,
I listen: to both sides of a story if possible, to Matt and Tanner playing, to church music almost daily,
I don't understand: a lot about a lot of things, why people are mean, homosexuality, why people think the things they do, why some people get to have what they want when they want and then others have to go through so much to try to get the things they want
I can usually be found: at home, outside,
I am scared: of the future
3 years ago






5 comments:
Just to answer one of your wonders....
I like you :)
Cool! A lot I didn't know about you. Great way to get to know you better, eh? And now it's also recorded for all time, so your grandkids will know you too.
Hey, that's fun.
love that its kind of fun to evaluate your thoughts and write them down what we are actually feeling and thinking it was fun to read that! We are all children of God and have such strong emotions about life and what it offers us eh! You are well loved !
hope you don't mind I used it on my blog too as it made me think! and there is alot of things that I had not thought about for awhile!
Post a Comment