If I can figure out how to get pictures on my blog without writing from my computer, then there will be a lot of pictures that I'll upload of our super, fabulous weekend. We have had a great time. Amazing! Wonderful! Splendid! Fun! I don't think I've had such a great time in a while. I hope when my husband throws me a surprise 30th birthday party it will be just as great. That's a huge HUGE hint for those of you. I really want a surprise party in April when I turn 30. I've never had a surprise party at all and what a great occasion to finally have one right?????
Anyways, we have had a great weekend so far. We are looking forward to the next 2 days.
We ended up at my Aunt's house in Airdrie instead of at my MIL's. Long, unhappy story that I don't really need to repeat, but we are having a great time...other than being woken up every night by 2 or 3 trains. My aunt lives right by the tracks and it's so loud. I really need my small town place of residence...little noise. No airplanes, trains, traffic, sirens all night, drunken people yelling, car horns honking, car alarms going off. That is what I am looking forward to in a couple of nights. SILENCE! Pure silence. Ahhhhhh....
It was really funny that people asked me at my Mom's party how we were liking Raymond and we both answered the same every time...we LOVE it! It's glorious. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, and calm. OH! and every one asked me in that way that you know they're asking for more information without trying to be insulting how I was doing...like I was pregnant. I had to laugh because I said I was doing wonderful and didn't say anything more. Oh, people...if they only knew...lol. I think we're getting to that stage where people kind of expect us to be having or trying to have another baby. Sometimes I think people need to just keep their opinions on something that is so personal and intimate to themselves...especially if you don't have a close relationship with that person. It would be like if you're bishop just randomly came up to you and asked if when you were going to have another baby because he thought it might be time. That might be a bad analogy, but hopefully the point comes across.
Well, I should be off to bed soon. Until later...
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment