Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad parenting moment

Today was Tanner's first swim lesson and guess what I forgot???? My camera!!!! Not a good moment but at least we'll be going for the next 2 weeks. It was pretty windy so he was, of course, very cold. So stay tuned for some pictures this week.

I can't believe that August is already 1/3 of the way done. Pretty soon we'll be getting Tanner into a bedtime routine where he doesn't sit in his bed reading until 10pm. He'll have to get up at 7:30am so I suspect it will be 8pm bed time with lights out at 8:30. Right now it's around 9pm bed and 10pm lights. It allows us all to sleep in a bit in the morning (usually until 9am). It's still early enough to be productive but late enough to feel like you are actually getting to sleep in.

OH! The parented pre-school teacher and the lady that runs Stay and Play called me to tell me about this really great website. You should check it out. It looks fairly new but I'm not 100% sure. Here is the link.

0 comments: