This last week I washed our couch cover because it was getting pretty dirty. So I washed it and hung it out on the line to dry. Didn't think anything of it. Off I went to take Tanner to meet my Mom for his fun weekend and when I got back...no cover. Hmmm....what a wonderful husband I have to bring it in for me.
Well, that's not really the whole story. Apparently the laundry line broke because the couch cover was too heavy. I didn't notice that little detail when I got home and noticed the cover not hanging outside. So for the last 3 days, I think "what am I going to do for laundry? I don't want to hang all the laundry inside in nice weather. I'm just going to have to wait to do laundry".
So today we had to go into town to get Matt some work pants...I guess one pair isn't enough since he's practically rolling around in dirt and who knows what else on the ranch while building a fence. Anyways, into town we go. I really like going into town when it's just Matt and I. We don't have to think about if Tanner's hungry or if he's going to want something at every place we go to. So we go to Value Village get his pants and then we head off to Canadian Tire because I saw one of my friends bought a really nice clothes line and she said that's where she got it. So we get there and I see the clothes line and look at the price and I think "we can NOT afford that". So we settled for just the clothes line wire (if that's what you can call it. It's more like cord). I didn't even get the handy pulley system. We just got the $10 30meter cord. I'm really excited to try it out. My amazing husband is still working on putting it up so it's nice and tight. He's so wonderful.
As he was working on it, I picked a lot of Raspberries and weeded around them because I think Matt sometimes forgets to weed around them. There were quite a bit of weeds and I just did it myself so he wouldn't have to.
Anyways, I'm off to work at 4:30. I have an 8 hour shift so it will probably be a long night.
Tomorrow, one of my best friends is having her baby blessed and then having a luncheon after that we are going to. Then we get to pick up Tanner! Today, I really miss him : ( Only 24 more hours!!!! It will be nice to be able to sit through church without any distractions from him or potty breaks. I am looking forward to that. We aren't really doing anything special for the holiday. What is everyone else doing on Monday?
Until tomorrow...
3 years ago






1 comments:
aww i hope that you meant me whenyou said one of your best friends and not chris. (after all he is creepier than me) ha ha.
Post a Comment