What could this possibly mean for Tanner and other children with facial deformities if anything???
Would I even ever consider it if it were perfected and common enough down the road? Could this potentially mean he would have a "perfect" face? No, I would never consider doing it and no, Tanner's face is already perfect to us. If he chose to do this procedure on his own down the road, then that would be his choice, but I would not consider doing this unless the doctors strongly suggested it. Well, even then, I would fast my brains out to make sure it was what was right for Tanner. I would fast 3 times a week just to be 100% sure.
It sounds like a great potential for victims of animal attacks, but not for a cosmetic correction to look better. That's just my opinion.
3 years ago






3 comments:
Hmmm.... not sure what to think about it. I think it could be a good thing for people attacked by animals or fire victims. Not sure though. It would really bother me if someone just wanted it because they didn't like the fact that they had a birth mark on their cheek or something. I don't know... interesting to think about though.
I didn't read the whole article but I have heard of this before. I think a person's face would have to be fairly badly damaged to consider something this drastic. I can't imagine letting my little baby go through this. I think his lip is perfect the way it is (the plastic surgeon doesn't though...)
Wow that's pretty freaking amazing. I don't think Tanner needs anything crazy like that - he's so cute already! But think of people with those crazy tumors that take over their whole face, or like you say, animal attacks, or burn victims. WOW.
Post a Comment