Today in Primary the Teacher was talking about how the Holy Ghost helps to answer our prayers and she related a story about how when she was getting her children ready to go to swimming she lost one of her children. She looked all around the house and in their yard but couldn't find him. So she said a quick prayer and the feeling that came to her was that he was at the pool. She ignored the prompting and continued to look because she didn't feel that her son would ever just start walking to the pool on his own. So one of the other members in the ward saw him and went to tell the boys mother. So Tanner turns to me after this story (he's sitting a row in front and across from me) and says "Are you coming to my swimming this week?" and I replied that I was. Then he says "I won't go alone. I will wait for you and not walk there by myself". To which I said thank you and "turn around and be reverent please". Everyone had a little chuckle over that. I love him, he's so cute!
The Elders are having a father/son camp out in September and my boys (meaning Matt and Tanner) are SOOOOOOO excited. It will be Tanner's first camp out with Matt in a place other than our backyard. AND! I'm excited to have the night for myself. Maybe I'll have a girls night....hmmmmmm
3 years ago






2 comments:
Ha ha - good to know he won't go without you! Cuz that was the point of the story - ha ha ha! :) Cute!
That was seriously the cutest thing ever he is adorable!! Shows you how much he was listening and understanding probably alot more then some of the other kids eh!! he is so fun!! So cute!
Post a Comment