This weekend I am having a yard sale. That's all I really have to say tonight. My new laundry line works great. I am happy about that. Anywho...until tomorrow when hopefully I will have more to write about.
What will you be selling??? I wish you much success! We always loved doing a yard sale every Spring. We just don't seem to have the time to do it anymore. And so we just give our stuff away to the girls who have moved out. Yard sales are SO much more fun though.
1 comments:
What will you be selling??? I wish you much success! We always loved doing a yard sale every Spring. We just don't seem to have the time to do it anymore. And so we just give our stuff away to the girls who have moved out. Yard sales are SO much more fun though.
Post a Comment