Okay so the title of this post has nothing to do with the actual post. I was just being random in my title....lol.
Our yard sale was very slow today and we only made $10. So we packed it up early and took everything into Value Village. Then we headed over to Blockbuster and traded in our DVD's for credit. We got a credit of $12 so we are going to save it until Prince Caspian comes out and use the credit towards buying the movie. I can't wait, I'm so excited!
Then, because Tanner was such a great little helper we let him have the change we couldn't deposit in the bank machine to get a little treat (it was only $3.35). So we went over to Toys R Us and he picked out 2 Hot Wheels and a .25 gum from the gum machine. When I asked him what he was going to pick, he said just gum. When I told him that he had money to buy more than just gum if he wanted, he jumped up and down and said he was going to get a Hot Wheels. It was pretty cute.
So now we are finishing our lesson for tomorrow and watching Narnia (The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe).
I am planning on going to bed super early tonight as it's been a long, hot day. So until tomorrow.
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment