Monday, June 16, 2008

Twilight

I'm only about 1/4 of the way through twilight and I'm not sure I would classify my interest as loving it but more about curiosity. I want to find out if Edwards classmates think he's a vampire or if the family is genetically engineered or something like that. And I want to know how Bella finds out for sure that he is a vampire. I'm reading it to find the answers, not because I LOVE it. I'm enjoying it for the most part right now and it's certainly keeping my interest but I'm not sure if I don't really enjoy it that I would read the next one. We'll see. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Um hi - try not to ruin it for those of us who haven't read it! :)

Mandy said...

Don't worry. I won't spoil it for you. I won't give any details, but if my post is titled Twilight, don't read the comments. I won't give anything away in the post, I promise, but commenters might talk about it in the comments...lol.