Saturday, June 7, 2008

I need...

I need...

-a safe place to vent my frustrations right now

-my husband to find a job

-to be a full time stay at home mom

-I don't know what I need...

5 comments:

Lahni said...

Mandy,
I was talking to my cousin who lives in Lethbridge and he works security. He said they were always looking for guys. I'm not sure what the shifts are like but it sounded kind of promising. Let me know if you want more info.

Sharon said...

:(

I think you need a hug and something deepfried and smothered in chocolate. Although neither of those would help much with any of the other things you need.

:(

Jamie said...

i'm sorry - you know you can phone me for a safe place to vent!

Erica said...

You need a stair chat and a Gray's Anatomy marathon. It was SO great having you and Tanner stay over last weekend-I know Josh really enjoyed having his friend here and so did I ;> Joe is still looking for a job as well and as of July I have NO income til mat benefits kick in so I can relate to that stress. I love you and will keep you guys in my prayers. Love, E

Tara said...

You know....i don't know what I need either!!!!

I am sorry that you are feeling that way and that you are in a place that you don't know what you need. i hate that feeling.