Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swimming Pool job???

This conversation just happened a few minutes ago

Tanner: Maybe you could get a job at the swimming pool and pay me and mommy to go to the pool (Matt took Tanner over to the pool to see when public swimming was)

Matt: If I worked at the pool, people would drown because Daddy doesn't know how to swim

Tanner: But you could still work there.

5 comments:

Lahni said...

HA HA HA!!! I love it! "Daddy, I don't care if people drown, I just want you to have a cool job!"

Anonymous said...

Aww..that is way too cute! I love kids thoughts!

Sharon said...

that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

...the things kids say...can always put a smile on your face when things are tough that's for sure. Tanner's a sweetheart!

Jamie said...

I mean really dad - what does swimming have to do with anything? Sheesh!