Today has been a bit better. We went for a bike ride and cleaned the house. One of our trek daughters is coming for dinner tonight so we're looking forward to that. Plus Matt is getting a much needed hair cut. So now he won't look like shaggy the dog...lol. Anyways, that's it for now. OH! and I am getting to a really good part in Twilight. I'm at the part when they're in the field alone...I can't say too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone but for those of you who have read the book, should know what part I'm talking about. And PLEASE PLEASE don't say anything in the comment section to spoil it for others either. Thanks
3 years ago






5 comments:
I'm glad today was better! Should we schedule a time to chat on the phone? Ha ha! :) Then maybe we'll actually get to talk!
Oooh, another Twilighter! They are such fun books, aren't they? I'm excited to know what you think!
I've read all those books and I found them to be a bit much, if you know what I mean. The first one is okay but they kind of go downhill after that.
Loved those books I read them all too and can't wait for number 4 and the movie! Some parts in the books are definetely better then others but fun that your reading them!! Hope your having a good day! Live will get better hang in there!!
I have not read those books yet, but I do hear a lot about them. You will have to tell me how it goes when you are done.
How did the dinner go with your trek daughter? What did you have for dinner?
Post a Comment