Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Totally random thoghts

I was thinking these things on the way home from Calgary. They don't all relate to something specific, that's why they are kind of random.

Financial security doesn't insure happiness

Do you ever feel like you're part of something but don't really fit into that something? This one is the theme of my life

Why does a x feel they have a right to meddle in x's position all the time?

Are people's lives really that boring that they have to talk about other people's lives all the time, rather than their own?

Why do some people have big mouths? (I have fallen into this one a couple of times)

Why did x go and blab about x's news when it wasn't x's place to do that?

I'm so over it. It just upsets me that they try to manipulate my time.

I'm really lucky to have a great husband that is so understanding and forgiving of my quirks. Well, luck isn't really the right word. Blessed is really the word I should be using.

I really dislike Calgary. Home is where I am currently.

Why do I think such random things all the time? What makes me a random person? I'm not really logical or don't have any pattern to my thinking. Does that make me crazy?

I wish this cough would go away. I can't afford to get sick.

I hope Tanner stays sleeping until we get home (he didn't)

I hope Matt is awake when we get home (he was)

I need to eat more healthy.

I need to work on my personal prayers more diligently and not use the fact that I said them with Tanner and Matt as an excuse not to say my own. Family prayer is better than no prayer at all though so if I honestly forgot, I would just try harder the next day.

I'm so blessed that I am protected when going up to Calgary, even though I really dislike the drive when I don't have another adult to talk to.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

am I an "x"? I could totally fall into any of those categories and really need to do better with that.

Mandy said...

No, Sharon, you are not an "x".