I went over to random.org to help determine the winner and the winner is....
ADRIENNE WIGG!!!
Adrienne, I will drop the cards in the mail when I return home from Calgary in 2 days. I wasn't thinking at the time and I should have brought them up because pretty much everyone who left a comment that wasn't from home lives in Calgary...silly me.
Anyways, congratulations to Adrienne. Something I know that is very deserved for you lately...lol.
Thank you to everyone who left a comment and told me what your favorite card was. Cards are always such a nice personal touch to give to others.
I will post more later this week. We are in Calgary for 3 appointments so I'm going to be pretty busy. I forgot my Friday 5 but I'll post that when I get back.
OH!! If any of you see Matt tomorrow....it's his birthday so wish him a happy birthday. We won't be there with him until supper time so if he's out and about, I know it will make his day.
Until next time...
3 years ago






3 comments:
I think its your winning week girl pretty sure you won over at bobbi's challenge!! Congrats!! And I'm so sad you aren't my vt anymore I always look forward to it!!! SAD!! Good luck with the appointments and all you have to do this week!!
Yay for Adrienne! So sad that you are gone most of this week. Mattias is checking blogs with me and he just pointed to Tink and asked "Who's that with the scary eyes?"
Yaaaaay for me! I don't win things very often, so that's fun!! I can definitely use them since all my scrapbooking/card making stuff is packed up in storage. I look forward to receiving them. Do you want me to e-mail you my address?
Post a Comment