Monday, April 21, 2008

My Family



We took some family pictures yesterday so I could send them to Bobbi for my winning on her blog. I can't wait to see what she is doing with them but in the mean time I thought I'd post the latest picture of us. It is difficult to go to Wal-Mart or Superstore because Tanner is terrified of the clicking sound when the take the pictures there so it doesn't make for a nice picture. So we will have to settle for less than professional photos until he overcomes that fear or nervousness. We don't really have the money for anything professional so we'll just go with home photos for a while, which is fine. They'll make for an interesting picture album down the road...lol. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Thanks! It's nice to see an updated photo of you all. It's been awhile since we saw you last. Very nice.

Christal said...

Cute pics mandy love em!! Tanner looks like a little stud he is so fun!! I'm sure bobbi will d something amazing with them for you lucky cute girl!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I loved these shots. I had to choose only one for the project (which I just finished - and am SO excited about) so I hope I chose one you liked :) Just email me your address and I'll mail it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday--you're always so sweet Mandy. And it is kind of true that higher in years seems so far away but even our mere three years also seems like it went by in the blink of an eye! You and Matt are a great couple Mandy--you can just see that there is so much love and devotion between the two of you for each other and for your fun-loving and sweet son.....it's even evident in this photo of your family which is very nice btw--professional or not it's a great family picture!!

Sharon said...

I was going to post this before but didn't know if it would come out right, but after your comment on my blog I just had to...

If you look at the picture of you in the pink, right next to you in red (taken what? a year ago?) I can see a difference. You were always beautiful before but I can definitely tell that you have lost weight and slimmed out since you started working out.

Besides, you've been running 4 days a week AND walking Tanner to and from school (twice each day) for the last 4 months. Unless you have started consuming an extra 4000 calories a day, you should be seeing some results :)

As for the scale in my basement, it can vary by 20 pounds just by how you shift your weight on it. Please don't go by it! I'd throw it out but Matty likes jumping on it to make the needle spin

Jamie said...

Cute pic!