Attached or Single: Attached. For 8 years
B- Best friend: I would have to say that I have a few best friends. Meghan is my first true best friend. The one that's been around the longest. Jamie is my best friend from Calgary and although I mean no lost love to any of you here in town, I would say Sharon and Suzanne are my new best friends. Oh, and Trish is another Calgary best friend.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake. I don't particularly like pie all that much.
D- Day of Choice: Thursday because it goes by so fast
E- Essential Item: GUM! I have to have gum everywhere I go. I don't even chew it that often, but I need to have it with me at all times in case I want to chew it.
F- Favorite color: Purple and Yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Worms are gross somehow.
H- Hometown: It use to be Calgary but now it's Raymond
I- Indulgence(s): Subway, card making, I think that's it.
J- January or July: January because July is too hot and I pefer cold over hot any day
K-Kids: 1 boy.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Matt and Tanner
M-Marriage Date: January 28, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, and 1 brother in law on my side. 4 sister in laws and 4 brother in laws on Matt's side
O- Oranges or apples: apples with cinnamon and sugar mixture on them
P- Phobias or Fears: the dark
Q- Quotes: I like all the common ones: if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Live like it was your last day.
R- Reason to Smile: My life
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- Tag Seven: Anyone who wants to do this.
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I have grey hair already
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: More vegatarian than meat lover
W- Worst Habit: rolling my eyes, or spending more time on the comptuer than I should
X- X Rays or Ultrasounds: I LOVE ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Spaghettii, and PB&J sandwiches
Z-Zodiac: Aries, Matt is an Aries too...lol
3 years ago






2 comments:
I love reading that kind of stuff! I laughed when I read your worst habit is rolling your eyes, because I could totally picture you!!!!
Weird - how did I miss this post?
Fun - I like this one! LOts of interesting stuff!:)
Post a Comment