I realize that it probably wasn't fair that I singled out certain people in my post about my 5 favorites. I just want to make it clear that I DO enjoy reading everyone's blogs and it's not because I don't like you that you didn't make the top 5 on the list. So to be fair, I will write something that I like about everyone's blog that is on the sidebar.
Kim: I love that you have your pregnancy counter on your blog. I love seeing it grow.
Rebecca: I love your pictures and reading about your life.
Lahni: I really love the videos you put on your blog
Malauney: I love that even though you think you have nothing interesting to say (which I don't agree with) that you keep blogging and keep us updated.
Tara: I love that I can read and feel connected years after we first met. I enjoy hearing about your life and what's happening.
Adrienne: I love reading your blog and the feeling of real life I feel when i read it. You are very real and I like reading about the everyday in your life.
Jen: I love that you always seem to have positive things to say.
Sarah: I like your layout on your blog and all the pictures. They aren't always of your kids and I like that.
Juliette: You life is so interesting to read about. Though you don't think that it is, I love reading what you endure. You are like a pioneer to me (in a good way).
Michelle: I am amazed at how well you handle your life and how successful you are in life.
Julie: You are just all over an interesting person. You have a lot of talent and a lot of knowledge on a lot of different things.
Amanda: I love your stories of Slade and your pictures are always fun to look at.
Brooke: I love that both you and Marc post on your blog. Your blog is the only one that I know where both partners blog.
I think that's everyone.
3 years ago






3 comments:
Mandy I trully think you are amazing and I want you to know that! I think you are one person that trys to keep everyone on your mind and knowing that they are doing well or struggling!
Thanks for being you
You forgot the Raymond Library...
I don't think it is unfair to talk about your favourite blogs - I do it sometimes too. I am not easily offended, so don't worry about me, but thanks for thinking of me anyway! :)
Post a Comment