I was reading my friend, Christal's, blog this morning and what she posted...this is unfathomable to me. I can barely believe that this is true but it is. What is this world coming to????
On a different note, I found out this morning that a family that I grew up knowing, their son died a couple days ago. He was, I think about, 23 and married less than a year. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. I know that losing my Dad was very difficult, but to loose a sibling/son at such a young age...it's hard to grip my brain around it. My prayers go out to them at such a difficult time. He must have been a very valiant servant of the Lord to have the Lord call him home at such a young age. From what I know, he passed away in his sleep so at least it wasn't a painful thing. Well, I don't know that for sure, but I just assume that it wouldn't be. It is such an amazing blessing to be a member of the church and know without a doubt that we will see our loved ones again and that the Lord has a bigger plan for all of us. Though losing a loved one is a tremendous heartache, it is so wonderful to know that the Lord loves us and that maybe, perhaps, they are needed more on the other side.
Anyways, that's it for now. OH!!! I almost forgot my friday 5.
I will tell you my 5 favorite blogs that I stalk...in random order.
1. Bobbi-Jo...because she always has such great ideas.
2. Tiffany..because I love the way she is sarcastic and real
3. Christal...because she has lots of great things to say and I LOVE the music on her blog. I also love her pictures. Pictures are important to me, even though I don't post personal pictures, if I like the pictures on a blog, I'll check back more often. Weird...I know.
4. Jamie...because she is one of my best friends and I love her craftiness
5. Sharon...because I always feel when I read her blog, we are having a conversation. She writes how she talks. And she is very whitty.
I do check out all my other friends blogs every day, but for some reason, these are the ones I get most excited about. Maybe also because they post more regularly too. But not to make anyone feel bad. I do enjoy all my other friend blogs These are just 5 of the ones that are my favorite.
I hope everyone is having a great spring day!
3 years ago






6 comments:
Awww.. thanks so much. I needed a boost this week :) It's been a sort of "down" week in a way..just feeling the distance a bit.
I appreciate the pick me up - as your blog often is! I love how open and honest you are - how you ask questions, give opinions, write about your feelings and experiences. There are few blogs more real than yours. LOVE it!
Thanks dude - I love your blog too. Especially when you post about controversial stuff - ha ha! :)
THANKS Mandy I feel special now! You are awesome I love your blog because you aren't afraid to say it like it is! I love that! Hope you have a great weekend!! ttyl
Mandy the guy who died was he living in California (but from alberta) and got married last summer? My younger brother just had a really good friend pass away and it sounds like the same scenario. He's very shaken by it and it sounds like your person might be the same one....let me know...my blog address is www.deejie.blogspot.com
My sisters blog is pretty good eh--and so cute just like her!!!
hey Mandy it is the same guy my brother is really close with--that is such a hard thing. I'm sorry to you and your family as well losing someone you love (again). Death is such a difficult trial to endure especially when you have to go through it multiple times! It's true that at least we have the gospel and know the Plan but doesn't make missing them any less heartwrenching or thinking of those like his wife who love him SO much and can't be with him any longer on this earth. It's so tragic and awful--my heart goes out to Stirling's wife. Every married person knows that that is the very most horrific thought to live without your best friend and love of your life beside you through the years! Anyway, on a lighter note, the pool we went to is the Nicholas Sheron and you should totally take Tanner there--he'd absolutely LOVE it!! It was SO much fun!! I'd even go with you if you want we loved it ALOT!!
I HATE Oprah and have for a very long time. To me she just seems to be the epitome of everything that is wrong with this world. She is so FAKE! I could seriously go on forever about how much I hate her, but I think I have made my point!
Post a Comment