As I logged on, I saw that I have reached the 100 post mark! I can't believe that I've written 100 posts already.
For those of you who were on blogger around Christmas time might remember that I had mentioned that I couldn't find our tree stand. Luckily, my Aunt gave us one she had for the time being. Well, a couple of weeks ago I went out to the shed to get the bassinet to lend it to someone and had to move some things. Low and behold, there was our tree stand under some things of Tanner's. I didn't look there because I thought "I would never put the tree stand with something so random and of Tanners". Turns out I'm a bit of an airhead and did put it with Tanner's toys.
I had to de-junk for Spring Break. I needed to go through all my baby stuff and sort through it because I'm letting it all go. I'm going to have a big yard sale, maybe in May, to get rid of it. Maybe I'll give it to some of my friends who are pregnant if they have boys. The toys I'm definitely selling, but the clothes I'm back and forth a bit on. If my sister gets pregnant and had a boy, then I could give it to her, but who knows. I just needed to go through it and sort it all. Plus I needed to get out his next age clothes. He's in size 4 now, or at least starting to be. I pulled out some summer stuff and dress stuff.
At the doctors on Tuesday, he weighed in at a whopping 31 lbs and 38 inches tall! LOL!!!! As if that's big at all. His BMI is 41 ( I think that's what they said it is) so he's a lean machine.
The dentist appointment didn't go so well. I talked to him about it and he seemed fine with it, but then we got in there and he freaked out, screaming and yelling.
On the flip side, his speech appointment went amazing! She was so impressed with how good he was talking and how well his 't' sound is as well as his 's' sound. They played this really fun game called puppy racers. It was SOOOOO much fun to watch him play it. He was laughing so much. He was just so animated and fun.
So I guess that's it for now.
3 years ago






4 comments:
lucky for you that you found it! Did you notice today that I too have been sorting? I need to pull stuff away from the basement walls so they can finish vapor barrier this weekend. Since I had to clear out the rooms anyway, I thought I would sort. Thanks for inspiring me!
Unfortunately I am still looking for some things. Some not so important (an electric toothbrush) and so moreso important (our degrees). Maybe I need your stellar searching abilities to help me find them!
I'm glad Tanner's appointments went well, except the dentist. Nate actually likes the dentist, not sure why!
HAPPY 100th Mandy!
So cool that you found your Christmas Tree Stand. That would have bugged me forever if it was me. YAy to organizing and sorting! I love the feeling I get when I do that. Spring fever kind of feeling. : D
Happy 100! Have fun with your spring cleaning. Maybe you will find some other things that you forgot you had. That is one thing I love about it.
Post a Comment