Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Misunderstood

In my previous post I realize that I talked about comments but I just want to say that I know a few people that get at least 6-10 comments on their posts on a regular basis and I was just wondering out loud what makes a post "commentable". I do appreciate the comments I get and for people reading about my life, it was just a question put out there. It wasn't meant as a complaint...tho when I read it, I know it sounds like that. I was just wondering why some people get so many comments, and others get none or only 1 or 2. Sorry for not making myself more clear. It was a semi-rhetorical question.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey I just realized it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Where did your birthday counter go that you use to have weeks ago when I was here? : D

Lynn said...

Hey I just realized it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Where did your birthday counter go that you use to have weeks ago when I was here? : D

Itworksforbobbi said...

I think we understood you, Mandy. I think I'd be lying if I said I didn't LOVE getting comments. I find, though, that I didn't start getting comments until I started doing my tutorials - then more people started reading, then commenting. TO be honest, though, I get an average of 124 UNIQUE visitors per day, and maybe around 10 comments... so obviously not everyone comments on every post :) We love ya, and I read your blog all the time. I'm guilty of not always commenting - mostly because I'm in a hurry, or I simply have nothing to say (I know, hard to believe).

Erica said...

You nutty girl~LOL. Birthday hugs.