Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Still here

I just wanted to say that I'm still here. Just not too much to say. Just going through another "thinking" or what I like to think of as growing process. Trying to be patient in finding out what's happening with Matt's job and where our life is going to be in the next little bit. I'm not stressed about it. Matt is moreso. It's funny that we rarely seem to feel stressed or worried at the same time. We just take turns and this time, it's his turn to be stressed and mine to be the calm, rational, realistic one. I haven't been feeling that great lately. NO! I AM NOT pregnant so get the thought out of your heads. I can't sleep and I'm tired (I know, from the lack of sleep I'm sure). I'm not feeling as motivated to do things either. I'm just, as I like to say when I feel slow, chugging along.

I think I need to get on the treadmill very soon or have a run outside. Maybe tomorrow when Matt get's home...

OH! Could someone tell me how to add a link in a post. I would be really appreciative. Thanks. Like if I said go here and the word here is highlighted to take you directly to a link...if that makes sense.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

are you pregnant???? :) Feel free to smack me tomorrow for that but I just couldn't resist. Sorry things are sketchy right now, but be thankful that there is something to pay the bills until something else comes along.

As for the treadmill, if you phone again tomorrow morning to postpone your workout, I will personally come drag you by your ear over here. Or I might force you to take a nap. I haven't yet decided!

Kalina said...

I think Sharon's got the idea. Sometimes you just need to be forced into doing something. :) I don't know how to add a link...sorry...

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy the posts because they seem to be the only ones I have time for. It's too bad you can't go to the family relations class because it's really good but maybe you can just get the manual and go through the lessons with Matt?!? Who knows....

Itworksforbobbi said...

I remember feeling the same way, kind of like I knew a change was coming and I was feeling unsettled. I'm glad you aren't worried at the same time-- you can be each other's strength that way.

As for adding a link to your post, you just write the post, then highlight the word you want to add a link to. Go to the top of the blog screen (while you are still in compose mode) and click on the tiny picture of an earth with a chain link on it. A little screen will pop up and you can enter in the web address you want to link to beside where it says "URL:" then click OK. The word you had higlighted should now be underlined and link to the website address you entered. Hope that helps :)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully everything works out with Matt's job. Todd and I take turns getting stressed too... I'm glad we aren't the only ones :) Also if you want to run outside with me feel free to give me a call (4893) I usually run in the evenings, but we can always try to work a day time one out too. Let me know... although I'm sure I won't be able to go anywhere near as long as you can! Maybe by the summer. Also, would you be interested in running the CIBC run for the cure. I beleive the date is Oct 5th. My cousin and I were thinking maybe we should get a women's team together. Just a suggestion... it was just a thought that kinda crossed my mind.