Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Quote

I love this quote...it's from Elder Hales

"The greatest faith we have will be within our homes as we remain strong in the trials and tribulations of parenthood"

Also a really good one

Joseph Smith "...let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed" (D&C 123:15,17)

I love re-reading the Ensign and highlighting all the things I love or that stand out to me.

We had a great start to the weekend. I know...a little late...but whatever, this is my blog...lol



This is a picture Tanner took of his light in his room. Random...I kow.




What's a BBQ without s'mores...mmmmmm




Matt enjoying his hot dog...lol




Tanner LOVES the water

We had a BBQ and just spent time running through the sprinkler and spending time together. Tanner and I made Peanut Butter cookies that were very yummy. They are my fave!

My computer is acting slow so I'll have to post pictures later.

Sorry for the randomness...

1 comments:

DJ said...

I love the quote! Thanks for sharing it.