you rock! (sarcasm noted). I dont have any pics of me..hee hee i will love you forever.. there was a reason i didnt have any pics of me....sharon kinda looks angry in that one pic....hahahaha now we know we looked like dorks up there!
How fun wish I would have gone to that performance you are such a good friend mandy to your friends and to those around you! You do rock for real!!! great quotes on the previous post too hope all is going better for you too!!
4 comments:
you rock! (sarcasm noted). I dont have any pics of me..hee hee i will love you forever.. there was a reason i didnt have any pics of me....sharon kinda looks angry in that one pic....hahahaha now we know we looked like dorks up there!
How fun wish I would have gone to that performance you are such a good friend mandy to your friends and to those around you! You do rock for real!!! great quotes on the previous post too hope all is going better for you too!!
Whatever Susanne! You guys totally rocked it! Stop being so unloving towards yourself...lol ; )
hehe, that looked so fun!!!
Post a Comment