Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life is Grand




Today is going to be a perfect day...I can just feel it! Tanner has calmed down about 10 notches and is behaving much better.

I ran the 5k that I'm going to be running on Canada day. It was harder than I thought. I did much better than I thought I would. I thought I'd come in at around 45 minutes...nope, 38:35. I'm pretty happy with it. There's still a few more weeks to train for it so I'm going to kick my butt into high gear and practice it more.

I hope everyone has a terrific day! I know I will ; )

3 comments:

Amykins Angel said...

Hey good job! That's awesome!!! Good for you!

Sharon said...

Good for you! Tanner really was better yesterday and maybe now that school is done he can settle into summer routine mode. Have you signed up yet for the race? Friday is the last day for guaranteed shirt sizes I think. Bring me cake pops when you make them!

Jamie said...

Good for you! Go Mandy!