Thursday, June 24, 2010

I speak Spanish?

Before I forget these I have to get them down.

We went into Pet Smart (or should I say Pet DUMB!...no animals!) and we went to look at the fish and Tanner says to the lady working in the fish/reptile department: "I speak Spanish". Not even a hello or anything. He just flat out said this. It was too funny.

FYI: He does NOT speak Spanish...that is why this is funny. He knows "Dora" spanish which is clearly a limited amount.



On Sunday

Tanner: Why do I have this cold?

Me: I don't know. Maybe you got it when you were in Calgary

Tanner: I know where I got it.

Me: Where?

Tanner: At the zoo.

Me: oh really? (I wouldn't be surprised at this point)

Tanner: Yeah, I got it at the zoo from the dinosaur. I'm allergic to the robotic dinosaur there. He gave me this cold.

Me: (trying SUPER hard not to laugh too much because he was quite serious about his response) Oh, well, I guess you should stay away from robotic dinosaurs then.

Tanner: NOOOO!

He had his grade one orientation today. His teacher seems really nice and I've heard she's good.

Now to FINALLY enjoy the nice weather.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha ha ha - funny stories!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

FYI: He does NOT speak Spanish...that is way this is funny. He knows "Dora" spanish which is clearly a limited amount.

Melissa said...

hahaha so awesome! Tanner's my hero.