Kind of boring this week, but better than nothing.
Inside my fridge:
We just did a bit of grocery shopping this morning so it's a bit fuller than that right now.
My Bedroom:
My Mom didn't not enforce the rule that we had to have our room clean ALL the time (there were other enforced rules, but not this particular one) so I never developed a love or appreciation for having a totally clean room at ALL times. I appreciate when my room is clean/tidy, but if it doesn't stay clean/tidy, it does not bother me in the least...only if there's clothes on the floor right beside the laundry baskets. So here's a before and after look.
Least Favorite chore:
Right now, it's cleaning my kitchen sink. I don't know why, but I hate cleaning it.
Matt did these dishes.
My favorite flower: Lily...specifically tiger lily's.
My least Favorite room: the toy room! it's cluttered and messy and Tanner never really picks up all the toys. It's the least organized of all my rooms.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Nice pics! :)
Post a Comment