I took these pictures, coincidentally 1 year apart. They both have grown soooo much...Megan, this is the first time you've seen the second one. If you want a copy, let me know. I'll send it with Mom next week ; )
My 5 for Friday:
5 things I'm looking forward to this weekend/next week
1. No pictures until next week of this one, but 2 of my very dear best friends are dancing tonight and tomorrow and I am so stinkin' pumped to see them. I am slightly envious because I really hoped I could do this with them. Maybe next year. 
2. Having Tanner's ear checked. He has a lot of drainage and crustiness and I'm looking forward to getting it resolved. Little things....
3. Going on my monthly Temple date with Matt then...
4. On a real date with Matt.
5. Tanner going on his yearly visit to see Grandma/Aunties/Uncle/Cousin. We all look forward to this time of the year and it's especially special this year because my Mom is having Knee replacement surgery at the end of July (hopefully earlier...she's in A LOT of pain, constantly) so she only has this month and part of next to spend time with Tanner. They always do really fun things and we all appreciate each other much more after this time away from each other. He'll be back in time for Father's day with Matt so that will be perfect.
Have a terrific weekend!
3 years ago






2 comments:
They sure have grown! Emerson is no longer the 'chubb' that he once was... he looks like a little blob boy!
I like your list!
Post a Comment