Friday, June 4, 2010

5 for Friday

I can't believe how quickly this week passed by. This one today is a little more personal.

5 things I'm trying to improve on or be better at

1. Being more patient with my life

2. Going to bed at a decent hour. I've had a few headaches this week and I recently discovered that lack of sleep is the main factor in my headaches.

3. Manage my house (ie cleaning and laundry etc). This has become a little more difficult lately since I work and work and then work some more. It's not like we have a huge house that takes a lot of time to clean. I just need to be better at tidying up so that it doesn't get so out of control.

4. Figure out how to maximize my time with Tanner and be the best possible Mom to him so he can be spiritually strong and feel the peace of the comforter.

5. Manage our money better this month. I think we went a tad bit crazy last month because it was the first month we both got good wages and we ate out way more than we needed to...plus our income tax return came. We did get a fridge with part of that money. Ours keeps freezing our fruits and veggies and that's a money waster too. We came up with a budget and we are hoping to stick to it a little better than just spending money on dumb things like slurpees and candy.

I'm trying to focus on improving my life and myself lately and I'm feeling positive and optimistic. I think we can all get down on ourselves and we beat ourselves up way to easily. There are lots of serious things in life but we don't need to always be so serious about everything. At least that's what I'm trying to remember.

I think we're finally going to plant our garden tomorrow. I really hope so. I'm getting kind of anxious about it.

Well, enjoy the weekend!

0 comments: