Due to some recent events I am not myself at all in any way so I probably will not blog that much. I just wanted to say that I'm still here, but not myself...I don't know when I'll be back to that person.
*Hugs* to you from me. Hope that things are much better soon. Hang in there. Don't let the adversary win. Remember. He ALWAYS puts ALL his efforts on those who are the highly chosen ones.....those who have the utmost potential and are favored in the eyes of the Lord. You OBVIOUSLY are one of those. Love ya'
I didn't tell you last week when you dropped off that present, but I really miss "that person" and hope that she comes back soon. Thank you so much for the Lightning McQueen car and cute card - Mattias loved them both. Talk to you soon?
I hope things work out!!!! It's toug to go through things that make you not the person that you are. Just don't forget who you are and what you are capable of and that you are loved.
Hi Mandy, I really valued the comments you placed on my recent post. You have been through a lot of stuff in your life, but each challenge makes you stronger. I do hope you are feeling more like yourself soon.
8 comments:
*Hugs* to you from me. Hope that things are much better soon. Hang in there. Don't let the adversary win. Remember. He ALWAYS puts ALL his efforts on those who are the highly chosen ones.....those who have the utmost potential and are favored in the eyes of the Lord. You OBVIOUSLY are one of those. Love ya'
I didn't tell you last week when you dropped off that present, but I really miss "that person" and hope that she comes back soon. Thank you so much for the Lightning McQueen car and cute card - Mattias loved them both. Talk to you soon?
I hope everything is ok and that whatever is causing you stress will work out soon! Hugs!
{{HUGS!!!}}
I hope things work out!!!! It's toug to go through things that make you not the person that you are. Just don't forget who you are and what you are capable of and that you are loved.
Hi Mandy,
I really valued the comments you placed on my recent post. You have been through a lot of stuff in your life, but each challenge makes you stronger. I do hope you are feeling more like yourself soon.
Hey Mandy
Just wanted to send a hug your way and hope everything is okay.
Hey you - love you! :)
Post a Comment