Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh and also...I'm dumbfounded by this

There are no words....here

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I know right? I read that too - it would be funny if it wasn't so weird! Sad that it makes the news - I'm sure there's more to this story than they are reporting here.

Lahni said...

I read on another blog that this man has been living an openly gay lifestyle for quite some time. I don't know for sure if that is true but it sure seems like there must be more to this than what they are reporting.

adrienne said...

We read about this on CNN's website a couple days ago. I'm sorry, but I just have to say, what a loser. And I kind of think you have to be somewhat of a loser to POSE for that, too. I'm sure that sounds judgemental, but it's just so tacky and in poor taste. We were joking around that if he wanted to show realistic RM's he should have had scrawny guys or guys with ponchy bellies and bad farmer's tans. Now that would have been more accurate!!