Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie Review

Last night Matt and I went on a date! Yes, that's right. It's been a very long time because of the money thing but we had a nice dinner and rented 2 really great movies that I would highly recommend. Both are very clean and don't have language.




This one is very relateable for me because of the facial deformity issue. Of course I am pretty sure I'm not the kind of mother that Cathrine O'Hara's character is. But I really loved this one. Plus James McAvoy is in it and I really enjoy him in movies.






This one was pretty funny. I really love Donny Osmond's character. So much fun! Anyways, it is rated G...after all it's Disney that does it, so it was clean. I wonder if all fathers feel this way about their little girls.

So enjoy the movies if you choose to watch them. They are both very good.

1 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

We just rented Penelope and loved it!! It has such a great moral to it, and I am really starting to fall for James McAvoy (shhhh don't tell Lyndon LOL!)