Thursday, July 31, 2008

Decisions

I have decided that I hate, yes hate, clothes. Why you ask? They are restricting, they tend to identify a person in a certain category, they're uncomfortable, you have to wear layers if the top is low cut or sleeveless, etc etc.

When I die and go to heaven, I'm going to wear only loose, flowing, comfortable clothes. Like my p.j's. At the end of the day, I can't wait to get out of my clothes and put on my p.j's and just hang out. I think that the hutterites have got the clothing thing right in wearing loose dresses. I think I might seriously consider wearing only loose dresses and skirts. Although then I'd have to make sure my legs are shaved all the time. Which wouldn't be such a sacrifice to feel comfortable. Does anyone else ever feel the same way?

OH! and just so you know, I am still planning to post when we don't have the net. I will just go to the Library or when I'm at my Mom's house. So my posts will not be as often but I'm not planning on stopping. So don't stop checking my blog. I will post.

1 comments:

Autumn said...

I totally agree about the clothes thing. I could live in my P.j.'s . If only it were acceptable to wear them everywhere.