Friday, July 11, 2008

5 people

5 People I'm really grateful for right now

1. Dawna
2. Sharon
3. Susanne
4. My Mom
5. The Savior

2 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

I wish I could offer more support to you right now. I'm not sure what your trial is, but it's obviously a biggie. I'm so glad you have the Savior on your list of people to be grateful for - because He loves you so, so much. You are an outstanding woman, and I know there is so much in store for you and your family. Just hang in there, and know how much we love you!

Christal said...

oh mandy see I had no idea life still sucks so bad I'm so so sorry! I too am glad the Savior is on the list because he hears, he knows and he is aware. If you need tanner to have a playdate he can come over any time the kids would love it! Hope matt is feeling better soon too. Sometimes everything gets dumped in our laps all at once eh!! When life hands you lemons make lots of lemonade!!! Keep kicking things will get better!!! You really are so awesome!! ttys