Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just stopping

I am now just going to stop posting my opinion and post random things that don't really matter.

My previous post WAS NOT about judging people or that I think people are bad when they can't get to church on time, or that I think that if you don't have proper clothing to wear to church you shouldn't come...etc. etc. And I don't' have it easy getting just one child ready in the morning for church. I'm sorry that I came and come across that I have it easy or that it's easier for me to get my ONE child ready for church but it's not easy and I don't have it easy just because I have one child. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish so much that I had more than one child to get ready for school or church or whatever it is but that's not going to happen so please don't judge me because you think I have it easy with only one. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever writing my opinions on MY blog. I won't make that mistake again. I will just stop sharing.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You can keep posting your opinions on your blog. What I said yesterday bothered me all day and I am coming over this morning to talk about it. It's just that you have written multiple posts about how horrible late people are, how disrespectful it is, and how you just don't understand how it happens. So when I am always late for things with you, how else am I supposed to feel but judged?

Autumn said...

Mandy,
It is your Blog write whatever you want that is the beauty of people we are all different and therefore have different opinions. Do i always agree with what you say... no but i respect your right to think and feel he way you do and for that matter i don't agree with everything anyone says but this is your blog if people don't like what they read then they should stop reading. You shouldn't stop posting your feelings then it is no longer your Blog. I come to hear you not a watered down version of you and honestly i like when you share your feelings cause it always gives me something to chew on for a few days.... Be true to you.
Autumn

Megan C said...

Mandy. I'm sorry if I came across as lecturing you. My point was that we have to be careful not to get so caught up on the little things that we lose sight of the big picture. I want you to know that I really enjoy reading your blog, and I really enjoy reading your points of view on things. It always makes me think about what my point of view is and do I really stick up for what I believe to be true? I don't want to you stop posting things because you are scared. Those posts are actually why I keep reading your blog. My only intent in writing my previous comment was to tell you you are not alone in the whole lateness point of view, but to remind (mostly myself) us all that we need to make sure that we don't judge people for what we think are different standards.
Keep posting. . . I will miss you when you don't have the internet anymore.

Lahni said...

Mandy,
Your blog = your opinions. I think people may come across sounding offended but it's really hard to read someone's tone on the computer screen. I love the discussions that can go on in the comments section of our blogs. Just relax and enjoy it!

Jamie said...

Hey lady - that's who you are - take or leave it. I take it. You spark thought and discussion - makes for good reading! :)