I'm not really sure why I'm putting this out there right now...maybe because I hope that if people are worried that this will somehow make them worry less...I don't know. I haven't really felt like myself. I'm just personally struggling with personal stuff...so I have kind of shut down and put up a wall...it won't be for forever...I'm just trying to work it out. So if I seem not myself, please don't think it's a specific thing...I'm just stuck right now.
3 years ago






4 comments:
Hang in there! We all have our moments of being in a funk especially this time of year I think. Sorry you aren't feeling like yourself...hope you get up very soon!
I have been worried, so thanks for the clarification. It was good seeing you tonight, even if only for a little bit :)
skinamarinky dinky dink,
skinamarinky doo....
I Love You!
I can relate. I feel like that too. Maybe we should chat! :)
Post a Comment