Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Curious







Do you read/follow blogs that you never leave comments on or on a very rare occasion leave comments on?

Why do you NOT leave comments? Are you shy? Do you think that person will think you're a stalker/weird/lame if they know you read their blog?

Are you just an observer? You like to watch other people's blogs but not participate on them.

I'm a bit of all of those. There are some blogs that I follow that I am really shy about leaving comments on. Why? Because I feel I have to explain how I found their blog and if I know them through a friend of a friend, I feel like they might think I'm a stalker or a weird. There are actually quite a few blogs of people here in Ray-town that I follow but have never met them. Why do I follow their blog? I find their blog uplifting or funny or inspirational. I feel dumb leaving comments on them because...well, I feel like they're the "cool" kids and I'm not.

Anyways, I wondered this today because on my feedjit bar it showed an American visitor yesterday and I wondered who it was and how they found my blog. Most of my feedjit bar is visitors from Canada so it made me really curious. I'm kind of a random person sometimes and wonder odd things. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys coming to my blog and finds it somehow uplifting or inspirational in some way. Or at least finds my life humorous in some degree because sometimes when I read back on posts, I laugh because even though at the time they seem like insignificant or serious posts, they become kind of humorous and or nostalgic to me.

Keep on reading and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I came to your blog to check out the house pictures (via Facebook) and then went and did the "stalker" thing, which brought me to this post. Instead of just passing by, I thought I'd say "hi". Very exciting news with the house. How long will it take to build?

Mindy said...

probably should have told you who i was

Take care,
Mindy

ThurberGang said...

I'm the same way!! I love to read blogs, but rarely comment, and *never* on someone's that I don't know. . . but when I notice all the activity on my blog, with no comments, I just wonder who's reading, and why there are no comments!! I want to know more about your dancing!! What are you doing?? I did some dancing when I had 2 kids - ballet and pointe. Recital and everything - it was SO much fun!!!