Friday, March 18, 2011

Saved

I was very nearly in tears today at the pharmacy. Tears of joy and happiness because I just saved $281.71. For what you ask??? For Tanner's Epi Pen that we have to get every year. I love Matt's job and it's things like this that make me so unbelievably grateful for the blessing of Matt's job and that he loves being there and the phenomenal benefits. For the last 2 years, we have had to pay this full amount for 2 Epi Pens.

We went to the Temple today and afterwards went to the book store and got some dried mushrooms and some dried peppers. It makes me happy to be able to have some more variety in our food storage. I wanted to get some banana's, mango's, and oranges, but they're a little more expensive and so we'll get them a little later. We're still working on building up our basic stuff. We have few months worth (maybe 2-3 months) but we need to sit down and find out just how much of everything we have. I try to buy flour and sugar every couple of months to keep stalked up. I'd love to get a book that has recipes made strictly from food storage stuff. I saw one once but I can't remember where.

Our Relief Society Birthday party was fabulous! It was lots of fun and it was a good mixer. We all got to know some new things about the women we were sitting with. The theme was "birds of a feather, flock together". It was nice.

Our house is supposed to be getting framed today!!!! It's really exciting.

Anyways, I'm off to Susanne's to watch our weekly shows and make home made pizza...YUM!!!

Do enjoy your weekend! Pictures are coming later tonight or some time tomorrow!

1 comments:

M said...

Ahh I know that pharmacy feeling VERY VERY well.