Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seriously

I seriously have the BEST of the BESTEST friends in the world! I am so dang lucky to have such amazing friends.

Shall I elaborate??? Of course I will.

As most people know, Tanner goes to one of my friends' (Amelia) house on Wednesday and not only does she watch Tanner, she makes both of us supper EVERY Wednesday. Awesome!

THEN, since we don't have cable (by choice) Susanne and I get together every week to watch 3 of our favorite shows and we decided this 'season' that we would do dinner and the shows. We alternate who does the meal but we always watch the shows at her house. Susanne is a terrific cook and I LOVE eating at her house. So yes, Susanne, this post was partly about you : )

It's so nice to only have to think about 2-3 other meals (Sunday's are always spaghetti and Thursday's are always leftovers) depending on the week.

Some days I can't believe how lucky I am with the amazing, thoughtful friends I have not only here in town but in Calgary too.

2 comments:

The Robson Clan said...

I hope you are talking about me!??? jokes!

Jamie said...

It's nice to have good friends - I'm glad you have so many in Raymond!