Friday, March 25, 2011

Are you KIDDING me?????

I just heard on the radio that "LOL" and "OMG" are now officially in the dictionary!!!!

W-H-A-T!!!! Those are NOT words! The dictionary is supposed to be filled with words not acronyms. What is that about? Apparently the 'Scrabble' people are rushing to be able to officially use the words. What a lazy society this is becoming. Pretty soon we'll all just talk in acronyms and not even words *insert eye roll*.

Another thing they were talking about is your first house party when your parents went away. I can honestly and truthfully say that I never had a house party while my Mom was away, and I never went to a house party that I wasn't supposed to go to while my Mom was away. That makes me sound like a goodie two shoes but I kinda feared the consequence if my Mom found out. I won't lie and say I didn't come home WAY past curfew or snuck out 1 or 2 times (literally ONLY 1-2 times) but I never did the party thing. I'm glad that I didn't to the party thing. I think it highly over-rated.

So our floor is on the house. They are, depending on the weather, going to be starting the framing of the main floor tomorrow or Monday. It's been pretty wet with the light snow that's fallen all week so they couldn't get a whole lot done but it's supposed to be nice this weekend. I have pictures but I'm not at home so I'll have to post them later.

Anyways, I'm glad it's Friday. We are having a family fun day tomorrow. We're going bowling. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Check this out:
http://imgur.com/Xsov7