
Normally, I don't really care for Nicolas Cage, but I really enjoy these movies. We just saw the second one tonight and it was really good. I like that the movies are clean and don't have suggestive language in them. They're one of those rare movies that you don't have to say "it was good except..." It stinks when you watch a movie and someone asks if it's good and you have to say yeah, but... It's really rare to find movies that you don't have to say that about.
I think my next thing I really need to work on is watching movies that aren't like that. I know that really limits my choices and even movies that I currently own would have to be taken out of the home, but it's something to work towards. Movies like Moulin Rouge, Mean Girls (I have the lamest reasoning for keeping that movie and it is that if I ever had girls I would have them watch the movie and discuss how inappropriate that behavior is...lame, I know) or even The Fast and the Furious. We don't honestly have a lot of movies like "that", but if I were on a "righteous" rampage, those are the movies I would get rid of right away. But I'm not on a rampage so it's fine...lol
Anyway, I just wanted to share that I liked this movie and would recommend it to anyone.
3 years ago






3 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation. I too don't watch movies, cause I don't want to be the one that finds that "one part". So I REALLY appreciate people letting me know how a movie is that they have seen. Looking forward to renting these two good movies now.
We watched it the other night and really liked it too. I was a little preoccupied with the way Nicholas Cage looked though. I usually love him but he looked like he had a little too much plastic surgery or something. And his tan looked funny. Just wondered if I was the only one who thought that. Good show though. Thought it was fun.
Oooo, I love Mean Girls...and Moulin Rouge is one of my fav movies...does that make me a bad person? Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment