If I were a trillionaire I would:
-build an exact replica of my Dad's family Farm and the house my Grandma lived in in Raymond
-pay off our debts
-buy a modest house with a really great landscaped yard and a HUGE garden
-buy everyone in my immediate family a year and a half of food storage
-put money into Tanners RESP's
-donate money to some really good causes like Operation Smile (for kids born with face deformities like Cleft's etc), Cancer reasearch, Diabetes Research, 3rd world countries
-buy all the rubber stamps and paper and ribbon I could dream of to make cards and sell them or make them for other people to give away
-go back to school
If I were a 100% sahm, I would NEVER get out of my P.J's unless I had to go out. This would be mostly when Tanner is in school. And I would go out when it was the last possible minute so I could stay in my p.j's longer
If I could have any kind of vehicle I wanted, I would have a Honda Oddessy with all the extra's except GPS. But I would have leather insides and heated seats etc.
If I could only ever read one book over and over again and only have 1 book in my house it would be, hands down, no questions asked, The Book of Mormon.
If this list isn't silly, then I don't know what is...lol
3 years ago






3 comments:
Ha - I've thought of doing a "if i had all the money in the world" kind of post too. It's fun to dream...
Mandy you are so cute. Love your list of what if.....
Mandy,
I like this list too, I admit I have thought of this stuff too! I wanted to ask you if you want some boys clothes. I have been cleaning out closets and have a ton. I know sometimes other peoples stuff is not wanted, an I totally get that, but we've got some nice (Mostly church) clothes in sizes4-5 and just wanted to know if you could use it or would like to look at it and then you could take it to VV or whatever. Let me know.
Amy
Post a Comment