I went over to random.org to help determine the winners for the pay it forward blog. So now Jamie, Sharon and Jenn E have to do the same on their blog. I typed in everyone name in order of when the commented on the blog and then hit "randomize" and this is the list that it came up with. Congrats to the winners.
Home Introduction Statistics Numbers Quota Testimonials FAQ Contact Premium Login What's New!
True Random Number ServiceList Randomizer
There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
3. Jamie
7. Sharon
5. Jenn E
2. Sarah
6. Kalina
4. Amy
1. Tara
Timestamp: 2008-05-03 07:00:07 UTC
© 1998-2008 Mads Haahr
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional | Valid CSS
Web Design by TSDA
Also, I had to take back my running shoes and get new ones. I was getting blisters on my arches and so my new ones....well, I'm totally in love with.
On another note, Matt has kidney stones. This is his 4th time so it's not new. It's just really inconvenient right now with the lack of work he already has. Now he might have to have have more time off if he can't pass the stones to have them broken up or if they're too big, removed. It doesn't help that I am totally, completely and utterly stressed out right now. I'm trying my best to keep things together and just keep my head above water for the time being but things keep falling on my "plate" and it just doesn't have any more room for anything else.
So that's life in a nutshell right now. And that's why I haven't posted for a while. I'm just kinda stuck in a rut right now and I'm trying to get out of it but the light at the end doesn't exist right now. So instead of whining and complaining and being a baby, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until I can get my head back in the game. So if I don't post for a while, please just bear with me. I will be back when I'm able to "suck it up".
Until whenever....
3 years ago






4 comments:
Happy that your new shoes are doing it for you.
Not so happy that everything else isn't doing it for you :(
My theory is that you are such an amazing person that your breaking point is so much higher than all the rest of us wimps. Therefore you need to be stretched further and bent harder in order for you to grow. Don't know if that is comforting at all but it is a thought. Please keep posting!
Thanks!!! How exciting!! I will get on that on mine. Hope your day is going super. Cool shoes.
Sorry to hear about Matt. Poor guy. Hope it passes. I mean everything, not just the stones.
Jenn
Oh, I can relate to how you are feeling, though life is slowing down finally. It has it's ups and downs that's for sure. I pray that you'll find some sense of peace somehow, that things will all calm down and make sense again :) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Oooo - I won! I never win anything! Most exciting! What do I have to do again? Just to clarify...
Post a Comment