Kathy and I. A person I hope to know the rest of my life.
Chelsie. She has come so far and even though I don't really know her very well, I think she has so much strength to overcome what she's been through in the last year.
Kathy. A girl I work with and just adore!
Jenni. Another girl I work with. She's very fun. This is a very Paris Hilton pose.
Kassidy. A girl that use to work with me but doesn't now. She's the girl in the zebra print dress with the huge red bow. I LOVE this dress and my Mom would love this dress too. It's very one of a kind.
I had a great time at the fashion show last night. The dresses were beautiful and I love that they had a dance with their parent after the presentation of the Grads. It's apparently a huge thing down here...Grad, I mean. It was even better than my grad. Anyways, I guess that's what you get with a small town.
Until next time....enjoy your Friday.
3 years ago






7 comments:
What Cute girls. They are so lucky to have you as their friend AND co-worker. What a great supporter you are of their lives outside work. Cool! Who's camera did you use?
wow! i love that these dresses are all modest! is this a mormon event? cuz the dresses are gorgeous :)
that was a fun night eh the girls looked gorgeous they all are like model material I swear I looked like a dog on my grad night compared to those girls thats for sure!! What an event eh!! I'm with lynn what a great friend and support you are and I did wonder if you got your camera back when I saw you snapping pics!! To funny! Well hope your having a great weekend!! ttys
I have this friend (Sharon) that is so helpful and she lent me her camera.
if I was a real friend I would have given you the SLR...
ha ha sharon you are so funny made me laugh!
Hey Mandy, I'm glad you went and got such great pics of cute girls in beautiful dresses! I went last year but there's was no desire in me to go out in that rain that night. I know it is fun to do though. Next year maybe I'll go. I hope you and Matt are doing good. Hope the job search is reaping some benefits for you and your family....
Post a Comment