Thursday, October 4, 2007

More things left unsaid...

This seems to be my most popular post for responses so I thought I would write a few more about a few different people. I've had some time to think about some other people.

1. I'm not sure why you treated me the way you did. I am glad that our supposed friendship didn't last through elementary school. My life probably would have gone down a way different path.

2. Every day I think about you and miss you. I know that my life is so much better because of the things you taught me and the experience you gave me. I love you soooooo much.

3. You had the patience to teach me to drive and I am so glad you did. I miss you a lot and I love you so much. Congrats on the new baby

4. It's no secret, at least I don't think it is, that you are my favorite cousin. I am glad that we were such good friends when we were younger. We had too much fun...enough said. I love that we got along so well. I think you are amazing and I am glad we are part of the same family. I love you!

5. I don't know you all that well. We have hung out a few times but I think that you and I have a lot of similar things about us. I hope we can get to know each other better.

6. I hate that you didn't give me a chance to be a better person and that you were so mean to me...weather I deserved it or not. Now that we are adults, I know we see each other in a different light and I'm glad that we could be friends.

7. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished in your life. I saw that potential in you a long time ago but I wasn't the right person to bring that out. It wasn't the right time or place or situation for the good to come out yet. But I'm glad that it did. I think that you are a wonderful person and I'm so grateful that you were there for me in the most unexpected ways. You were one of the nicest things that happened to me.

8. You have always had a quiet innerstrength that I have always admired and now that I have gotten to know you better, I think that you are even a more greater person that I first knew you were. I love you and I am glad you are part of our family.

9. We have known each other for a long time and I always think about you and worry about you. For a lot of reasons. I just want you to know that I love you and that no matter what happened in High School, it's the past and I know you are a much better person. We have all done things that we regret. But I will be honest and say that it took me a while to get over it. But it's done and over and I'm glad that you are happy.

10. I was sorry to hear that your life has gone down a much different path than I thought it would. I think that people took advantage of your kindness and caring. Me included. I wish things had been different but it's the past and I just hope that you know that I care and that I will be there for you if you ever need it.

0 comments: