It appears this is another popular post to do so I thought I would do it too...because I'm a follower, not a leader...lol
Here's how it works:
…you write a bunch of stuff you’ve never said to certain people and then swear to never tell anyone who each statement goes to.
If you want to know if a certain statement is about you, e-mail me and I'll tell you which one I wrote about you. And like a very smart friend said on her website, if I didn't write anything about you, you should probably feel flattered.
1. I can't believe that I wasted so much time and energy on you. You were a complete waste of my time and I regret every waking, sleeping second I spent thinking about you or talking to you or spending time with you or talking about you or "dreaming" about you. You are a waste of perfectly good air. All you wanted was one thing and I regret ever knowing you. I hope I never see you again.
2. I totally didn't deserve you in my life. I treated you poorly and I took you for granted. I'm sorry that I treated you so badly. I really did care very much for you. And though we have gone our seperate ways, I wish you all the best and I just want to say I'm sorry for how I treated you.
3. I have never liked you. I only tolerate you because you are a friend of someone I love very much. I hate that you are so disrespectful to people especially those around you. And I think that you are greedy.
4. When we first met, I thought you were a little bit of a snob but I thought you were so pretty and I really wanted to get to know you better. Though we aren't super close now, I still consider you my friend and we have had so many fun times together and I really appreciate all that I have learned from you. I hope you know that I still care about you and that I think about you often.
5. I adore you! Words don't even begin to describe how deeply I appreciate you. I think about you on a daily basis and wish that we could hang out more. Thinking about you brings a smile to my face every time I think about you. I am so glad we are friends and I know that will never judge me. I just love you!
6. I am glad we have become friends. Even though we are related we never really were friends but I'm grateful for the friendship we have developed over the last few years. I really really love you and am grateful for you.
7. I love you more than words can say. I always am glad to see you but appreciate you and our relationship more when we have been away from each other for a while. You have taught me so much and I am really glad I get to be yours
8. Okay, let's face it...it takes a lot of effort for us to get along but I am so glad that you are in my life and that it takes so much work to be your friend. I love you regardless of what you do or say or what you think or even what you think of me. We might have a boring relationship if it didn't take effort...lol. I love you.
9. I don't really tell you often enough but I love you. You have been thorough a lot lately and I am glad that you are someone I can laugh with and be honest with. And you know me better than I give you credit for.
10. My life could not go on without you in it. I would literally curl up and die if you weren't there for me. You love me no matter what and you are my bestest friend. I am sure of my relationship/friendship with you. I never doubt you or what you tell me.
11. I think that you are better than you think you are. I think you have so much beauty in you and I hope one day you will see what I see in you.
12. I just think you are so talented and an amazing mother. You are the kind of mother I hope I can be when Tanner get's older. I think you are so wonderful and even though I don't think that you consider me a "friend" we are aqquainted with one another and I am glad that I know you.
13. Even though when we were younger, I always felt judged by you, I have recently come to realized that you and I are a lot more simialr in our feelings and thoughts. I am sorry that we weren't better friends when we were younger. I do love you and I think that you are a wonderful person even though you I know you feel a lot of challenges in your life.
14. You were my first friend when I was a youth and I have always hoped that we would stay in touch because I always thought you were so wonderful and amazing. I don't know if I ever told you that but I wanted you to know that. And I love your name.
15. I misjudged you and I know that our friendship isn't the same. I was a jerk and I'm sorry (even though I've told you that about 100 times) that I mis-judged you. You and I had the best of times when I was pregnant and you were always there for me. You are so sweet and I miss those days when we hung out in front of the t.v. (I was on bed rest people...I wasn't lazy). I hope our friendship will become stronger.
16. I love that we can be ourselves with each other. We go way back...lol and I trust you so much with what I tell you. I love being able to be crazy and silly with you and you with me. Even though we are older, I love that there is still some "sameness" that we have with each other.
17. You are always there when I seem to need some kind of encouragement or words of kindness. I really am glad you are part of my life.
18. I just think you are so fun. I love spending any time with you and I think that you are pretty awesome. You are super talented and knowledgeable and I'm glad we are friends. I love you.
19. I am glad that our young friendship has seen harder days already. I know that it has grown because of more challenging times but 90% of the time it's all about having fun. I think you are so cute and you are very dedicated to what you believe in. You were my rock in many things, even though I'm not sure I told you that. I miss you so much and our talks. You always seemed to be there for me when I really needed it and I am glad that I could depend on you to give me a better perspective of my life and problems.
So that's all that I can think of for now. Some of these are about people who aren't on Facebook but whatever...
I couldn't think of something to write about every single person but for the ones that came to mind as I was doing this.
3 years ago






5 comments:
I'm glad you have a nasty one like me. Everyone else who's done it is all nice! Way to be, Mandy!
I know...seriously, people can't be that nice to everyone they've ever met. I could write a whole page on nasty ones but why waste my time??? A few is better. Then I don't focus on all the negative and omitt the positive.
This was Sooooo much fun to read! Oooh, I can only imagine who they are directed to. You have some amazing relationships, Mandy! I'm curious - are any about me? :)
That is the coolest thing I have ever read, seriously! Just a question, did you feel better after writing it?
I think I am going to do it. It seems like a good way to release old feelings!
You must have got this idea from someone really cool... :) I like yours - very honest and well expressed.
Post a Comment