Saturday, September 1, 2007

A little something

So I thought I'd write a few things that maybe everybody didn't know about me. They're just little tidbits of me. They are just a few of the many things that make who I am up.

1. The color purple makes me enormously happy. Even to look at it, I go from grumpy to happy.
2. I really am afraid of the dark
3. I worry constantly that Matt will get in an accident.
4. I would rather die than live without Tanner
5. I like to have my tupperware cupboard organized
6. I like to stay up
7. I eat ice cream even though I know I shouldn't and it makes me sick
8. I LOVE lots of parmesan cheese on my spaghetti.
9. I write in my address book with pencil only
10. I only eat cereal or toast for breakfast. If I eat anything else, I feel sick.
11. I was nominated and won super host at the Stampede
12. I love the smell of coffee
13. I had to ride my Dad's bike until I was 10 because I was the only one in our family who didn't have their own bike and for my 10th birthday, I got one.
14. I would never have a pet. I like other people's pets, but I wouldn't have one of our own
15. I hate wearing socks (even in winter)
16. I love getting personal mail (even though I don't get it that often)
17. I think that the molten lava cake at Chili's is better than you know what (I know this may be extreme, but it is so divinely, sinfully good)
18. I eat countable things in even numbers only (ie. cookies, doughnuts, candies, larger vegetables)...it's an ocd thing
19. I love weddings
20. I get really upset when people mis-interpret my words without asking me what exactly I really meant.
21. I have a birthmark that covers my entire upper left leg that I don't like people to see (only when I'm swimming can you see it)
22. I have a bad habit of watching myself in the mirror when I talk on the phone
23. I sing and dance in my car and don't care if people in the car next to me see me or make fun of me.
24. I always wear a long shirt or tank top under a shorter shirt because I don't like when you bend down or over and your under-garments show.
25. I LOVE to vacuum
26. I LOVE to do laundry
27. I don't like to put laundry away
28. I had my first peach cobbler yesterday (Aug.31)
29. I am registered an Linens and Things for my 30th birthday (in 2009)
30. I think my toes are super super ugly.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ah ha - Mandy you make me laugh. We actually have a LOT in common, but I already knew that.

Meghan First Charger said...

I guess we all have little corks about us for example I would wear my P.Js all the time if it was the proper thing to do.

Mandy said...

ME TOO!!! I hate putting regular clothes on. I LOVE staying in my P.J's for as long as possible. When I know I don't have to go out, I stay in them all day.