I've been tagged for 2 different things. One from Bobbi-Jo and the other from Tara so here goes.
Me summed up in fours
My four favorite naughty food:
1. Cheeseies
2. Tim Bits
3. Popcorn with flavoring salt
4.Crave cupcakes
My 4 favorite movies
1. Ever After
2. Lion King
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Mean Girls
My 4 favorite things to say
1. SERIOUSLY?!
2. For real?
3. Whatever
4. Yeah right!
My 4 favorite T.V. shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Prison break
3. Brother's and Sisters
4. The Hills
4 jobs I've had:
1. Pet Councelor (Petland)
2. Subway Sandwich Artist
3. Usher (Saddledome)
4. Nanny
My 4 favorite scrapbooking colors
1. Pink
2. Brown
3. Saffron Yellow
4. Black
Four places I would love to visit
1. New York
2. Disneyland
3. Navoo
4. All over California
Four names I like but never named my children
1. Ava
2. Ausitn
3. Callie
4. Dylan
My 4 biggest fears:
1. Tanner dying
2. The Dark
3. Not knowing my family as well as I think I do
4. Being unhealthy
Now I tag Jamie and Lahni on this one
Six random things:
1. I put my towel on the heat register when I'm in the shower to warm it up for when I get out.
2. I loved growing up in the 80's. It was the best time of my life...or should I say funnest.
3. I love the smell of fresh laundry. It makes me happy and even a little giddy.
4. When I was a kid, after breakfast my sister's and I use to all find a heat register and pull our nighties up over our knees and sit on it to get warm before we had to get dressed for school.
5. It drives me crazy when people leave dishes in other rooms of the house and they don't bring them to the kitchen to be washed.
6. I have moved 9 times in my life. Most of which have been after I have been married.
I have to tag 6 people but I don't even know 6 "bloggers". So I will tag anyone who is willing to do this one.
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment